• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

does any one know what this is

hogan heros

theres a 1999 chevrolet blazer on government liquidation listed as a half ton blazer.looks very different than a blazer.any one seen one of these?

Last edited by a moderator:

86m1028

theres a 1999 chevrolet blazer on government liquidation listed as a half ton blazer.looks very different than a blazer.any one seen one of these?
Its the newer body style.
Gm changed the name to tahoe (chevy) yukon (gmc).

I have had a few of these over the years.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Don't be surprised or offended if you post is deleted.

It is against the Site Rules to post any info about any active auctions. The owners of the site do not want any appearance of Bid Rigging. It is stated in the site rules.

Oh, welcome to SteelSoldiers. :beer:

dstang97

Don't be surprised or offended if you post is deleted.

It is against the Site Rules to post any info about any active auctions. The owners of the site do not want any appearance of Bid Rigging. It is stated in the site rules.

Oh, welcome to SteelSoldiers. :beer:
How come we can't post stuff about GL? SS promotes "Items" in the top left corner of every page. seems like that would be more "wrong"

Barrman

Post stuff about GL, not a problem. Post all you want about items for sale last week that are closed. Posting about items for sale this week or in the future could be seen as colusion, or in some way conspiring to win at a lower price. Or just plain win at any price. Think government worker with nothing to do but find people breaking the rules and then think about how us posting about an on going auction could look from their view point.

Then there is the common courtesy to people on the site who might be watching and hoping to buy something at a good price. I look at GL everyday, but normally for something specific. I don't look at every location to see what they have. It normally takes that looking at every thing listed for each location to find the M1009 listed as a Ford Bronco still at minimum bid on Thursday afternoon. Having somebody point it out can lead to bad feelings.

That make sense?

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
How come we can't post stuff about GL? SS promotes "Items" in the top left corner of every page. seems like that would be more "wrong"
Ask Chris. He owns the site and makes the rules................:p

If you want to play in his sandbox, you play by his rules

Last edited:

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I been wanting a CUCVII, thanks for pointing it out for me! I'm out of town and haven't had time to look at GL this week.

PS, I am not asking for bid collusion, so please bid agaist me as you see fit!

That's what pointing out upcoming or current GL listings does....

Lastly, Hogans Heros, did you not read the rules you agreed to when you registered for SS 4 days ago?

Last edited: