• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Does anyone have a spare starter?

CCATLETT1984

Mine is going bad and I seem to have lost my spare one. (FIGURES)
Shoot me a PM if you have one that you would be willing to part with.
I know that I could have mine rebuild, but I can't have the truck down for that long since its my daily driver. If you guys have one that needs to be rebuilt I would consider buying it and then getting it rebuilt.

Armada

Chris, I know this won't help, but if you were near Flint, there is a great starter shop up here. I had mine totally rebuilt for $125 and it only took a day. If you end up going the rebuild route I'll give you the contact info.

builder77

In Memorial
In Memorial
I think I can help you with a starter. I picked up several awhile back, and only really need one for a spare. I am doing some testing now to see what I have. It looks like I might have a couple that are rebuilt, and couple that might need some work. I don't know what is a fair price though. I see that there are several different body styles, and I believe that these are the larger style.

builder77

In Memorial
In Memorial
RE: Re: RE: Does anyone have a spare starter?

It looks like I have four extra starters that work. I tested them with jumper cables, but with no load. One is in very good shape and little use if any other then storage scrapes. The othes have the usual starter wear looks. These were all sold thru GL under condition F7.

CCATLETT1984

RE: Re: RE: Does anyone have a spare starter?

Builder77- I PM'd you about the starter. I would prefer the one that looks really good. If it wouldn't be too much trouble, could you have a local starter shop test it. thanks.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks