• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Does anyone have experience with FDECU-5 ?

Lmtv772

Banned
I have two units that do a very similar thing. I tried running them with my MEP-803A which should put out enough juice to get these things started and running. At least the fan. But nothing is happening. Only thing I see is a blinking light at the controls. And many blinking lights inside on the circuit board. But no fail safe LED. Maybe it's something common? Maybe something I can bypass? Maybe it's something many of these units do rendering them a 700lbs paper weight?

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
On the fdecu 3 there is a wired remote inside and then controls outside and you can switch between controls. If I remember the fdecu 3 power wiring was odd the wire color code was not the same as other mil equipment. I had cut the big power plug off to connect to my 10k. It would trip the gen on AC though. Post some pics I think at the time I had found some of the manuals online.