• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Does the the 1990 m101a2 have a spare tire?

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Most of the M101aX series trailers didn't have a spare. There was an mounting bracket added to some of them.

Ripcord01

That my friend is the luck of the draw. Sometimes you might get one and sometimes you may not. I got picked up a trailer that had none shown on the pic or video , but the tire god's were smiling upon me. :beer:

Hooper

That my friend is the luck of the draw. Sometimes you might get one and sometimes you may not. I got picked up a trailer that had none shown on the pic or video , but the tire god's were smiling upon me. :beer:

LOL that's good, well let's hope the tire gods are in a good mode this Wednesday.

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just carry you a 16" 8 lug GM wheel and tire with you if you are worried about a spare for the recovery.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks