• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Does this truck have an obd1 or 2??

mcmud

I have an m923a2 and was curious if it has an obd2. The engine looks new, my buddy says it was swapped in 2010. Does that mean the 8.3L cummins has the new sensors? If not, what kind of on board comp is it using? Thanks.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
No. It would only have a STE/ICE connector. Not any ODB2 or 1 stuff. All covered in the TMs.

KsM715

Somebody please fix the title to state "truck" not "track" I was really thinking something totally different when I read the title.
mcmud, that's not a crack at you. Just a little house keeping issue that tends to drive some guys nuts.

*edit* Thank you, who ever it was.

Last edited:

5tonman1971

No obd systems on these truck but there is a reader that the military uses that is similar to and obd system but from what I've heard is that they are very hard to find and if found are very expensive