• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

doghead's visit

red devils dude

well doghead paid me a visit wednesday after much talking and playing we pluged my truck
to his via slave cable if you don't have one get one definitely one of my best tools we found that all my lights and the intank fuel pump work(the pump a little too well see pic 009) as it's was cold and raining on off we called it a day but one thing on doghead's truck caught my eye
on the door threshold thing'y there are these weird little marks(see pic 005) that nether of us
had seen on any other trucks, another interesting thing is both our truck where with the 42ID
see pic 010 and last but not lest I need the fitting that goes on the side toward the engine on the single cylinder air compressor see pic engine 005.

Attachments

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
RE: doghead

Geez Jed, Doghead seems like a nice guy, how'd he let you rope him into such nonsense?

rofl

Guess now when your truck is running, you'll have to go turf his yard!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks