• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Don't try to spray stencils in 30 MPH winds...

TechnoWeenie

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just saying.. :p

Lots of overspray......

I'll need to repaint the areas and start over in a couple of months when it warms up.

I made a custom RF radiation stencil that looks better than I thought it would.. I have it on the back, and by each antenna mount (pass/driver).

Pardon the rainy night shots...

I'll get better shots soon..

20140212_204507_zpsbfsx6r0j.jpg20140212_204453_zpsw2esktnw.jpg20140212_204600_zps1x4a4usp.jpg

dmetalmiki

Well over here, its like, "dont stand still or you will sink!" I sprayed stencils on the jeeps the other day..and the "apprentice" promptly (after a "scowl" of dissaproval in MY direction) Washed the lot off with thinners, MASKED everything up ..(like Neatly!)..and then re-did them..Mayb'e I am getting too old and impatient!. And yes the look fantastic..(as they should rather). And it's Still raining...so i'm getting the gamma goat ready!

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
You must always remember about military stenciling. If you want it to look authentic, it won't look neat. It is always some private that's been put on extra duty for being a screwup that ends up doing the stenciling on a weekend so he's got an attitude and just won't give a crap about it being neat. Never fails.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks