• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

dose anyone need a 6.2 parts? price is right!

ODdave

I have three 6.2 cranks, fresh set of rods and a brand new set of pistons w/rings & pins all for 6.2's. I did not list this in the clasifieds b/c i need the room in my shop and just need the stuff gone (unless you might have something interesting you might wanna gimmie). If someone is close by and wants it, come get it. I just hate to send it to scrap.

P.S. 1 crank may be dammaged, it fell on my foot. Foot is dammaged so i can only assume the crank is too. This is the reason this stuff needs to go!!!

Last edited:

HeadWizard

"For Sale Ads and/or Want Ads are NOT allowed to be posted in the forums. Please use the Classified Ads!"

Sorry, listed at the top of every page. :-?

ODdave

Head Wizard, read the post......... ITEMS ARE NOT FOR SALE. they are free. i want them gone quickly and to make it fair to members i posted them on here so i dont have to sit on them 4 ever while nobody see them in the "for sale/want"

REGULATOR

I could use a 6.2 crank, as thats what was bad on my other engine before I swapped the whole motor... shoot then Id have a spare motor

probably too much trouble/cost to ship it though?

Ruppster

Member of questionable origins
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Parts are gone. I would not ship n e ways
Glad to hear you find someone that could use them. Hope your foot is okay. :)

As to the "for Sale" in my sig - I'm certainly not the only one to have that.

Move on.

Correct, you're not the only one to do that. I've even seen mods here doing the same thing. The problem is if you read the rules you will see that posting items for sale in signatures is against the rules. And all Popacom was doing was pointing out that while your post was warning someone about a possible rules violation your post itself may be in violation of the rules too. I could care less but if you are going to cite rules you might want to be careful. :D

Ruppster

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks