• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Douglas County Fair Parade, Colorado

70deuce

Here are a few pictures of the MVCC rolling a few vehicles in the Douglas County Fair parade in Castle Rock, CO supporting the local senior center. We were expecting 40 people, many WWII vets, but only 6 showed up because of variety of reasons. Ghostdriver got some time away from working on her M43 and drove The 5 ton dump that rolled with us. Jollyroger rolled his M37 with a new troop seat setup using M37 hardware with fiberglass HUMVEE slats that looked awesome. I had the privilege of transporting a WWII Army Vet who jumped on my M818 running board just before we turned on to the parade route. He got out of the truck just before the end of the parade as we got we got close to his car. The old dude was pretty nimble getting in and out of the truck.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks