• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

DRASH gen small trailer Gaston SC pickup

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
I have a small gen trailer at Gaston SC I was wondering if someone could pull it out for me and hold it for a few weeks till I can find a transport up to CT. Will atpawnking dotcom.
Thanks
Will

image.jpg

Landbarger

Looks more like an M116-series deck, but I'd guess it's got M1101/1102 torsion-type suspension with surge brakes. My GET is slightly bigger and pulls easily behind a full-size pickup so anyone with a pintle hitch ought to be able to help.

Also, according to the VA DMV this isn't technically a "trailer" since it's mobile equipment. I don't know that this would get you out of a jam with a trooper, but it's certainly worth a try. I thought that might help ease anyone's mind about pulling a "trailer" without tags. This should have the same relaxed legality as pulling a stump grinder.

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
I really just want to get it out of there for now. I can find someone to haul it on a trailer or get it reg and have it towed. Its made to be towed behind a humvee its around 3500lbs so most pickups should be able to handle it. I believe the trailer has its own surge brake.
Will