• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Drilling and tapping

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I often have to go online to look up what size hole to drill so I don't break the tap. I decided to print a chart to hang in the shop and save some time, maybe this might help you guys, theres got to be something worth drilling and tapping!

metric-sae  poster.jpg

just me

I may not work on that metric stuff often enough, but it is good to have foreknowledge of the holes you will need to work with.

tobyS

Gee Gimp. You got me in all kinds of trouble now. I happened to be looking at your chart and the wife walked by. I did a Trump and said honey, if you looked like that we would have all kinds of wild sex. She pulled a Hillary and told me that if she looked like that ...she wouldn't need me for sex.

OOps sorry, don't want to divert the tread to politics...my bad.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks