• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

DRIVEN TO VICTORY & GRAND OPENING OF ARSENAL OF DEMOCRACY MUSEUM May 10, 2014

hatman

Your Invited!

Grand Opening of the Arsenal of Democracy Museum, May 10, 2014, 0900-1700
All Military Vehicles and Reenactors are welcomed! Huge Military Vending area, come and see the Museum for the first time!
Owned and Operated by Military Veterans.
Arsenal of Democracy Museum
22960 Industrial DR WEST
St Clair Shores MI 48080
586 776 1976
www.arsenalofdemocracy.org

paradeduty

Good Event

This is going to be a very cool event guys! Mary and I are planning on bringing the Oshkosh M1074 PLS to show next to the Museum's M1070 HET. They are about the same era and production designs. Both have rear steering, CTIS, and electronic 8V92TA Detroits. The PLS is just a "cab forward" (think HEMTT) with an extra front steer/drive axle. The HET has a partial "cab over" arrangement and a pair of large hydraulic drag winches for loading. There is a lot of other cool stuff at the Museum to see. I think a friend of mine will have his '38 Cadillac Staff Car/Limo and his Cadillac Tank Engine there on display. The list goes on.

IMG059.jpg PLS loading Flat Rack