• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Driveshaft missing on Deuce

reb87

My neighbor just picked up a Deuce from Ft Leonard wood Mo and the front driveshaft that was pictured in the sale photos(in the cab) is gone. I figured maybe the sprag was not adjusted properly so they removed the shaft. Anyway does he have any recourse with GL for something that was taken out of the truck? Anybody have a spare front driveshaft? Thanks, Ross/Nebraska

fuzzytoaster

Steel Soldiers Supporter
According to GL's rule & regs you should have notified GL of the missing parts before removal of the lot. Otherwise they wont reimburse you for it for all they know the buyer could have taken it :cookoo:. And even if you did notify them they most likely would have canceled the sale completely, some cases have been given partial refunds but has become uncommon.

wikallen

Have him file a claim anyways. Claim a fair price for a replacement. I included a link to a dealer that was selling the item I was missing.

Granted I did this before I removed it from the base, but it can not hurt to give it a try.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks