• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

DRMO and End Use Certificates (EUC)

rumplecat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If I buy a M816 through Gov. Liquidations I have to pay a 10%cut to them and get an EUC to pick up the truck. Through the DRMO I don't have to give them the 10% cut but do I have to have a EUC? GL often list a EUC as part of the process, I don't recall the DRMO doing so for wreckers. Anyone know for sure?
James G.

The EUC rules should be the same whether you purchase directly form the government or through GL. The requirement for the EUC is based on the DMIL code of the item in the Fedreal Catalog system. The Deuce is considered "Dual Use" (military/civlian) and thus is coded to require an EUC. You see some inconsistancies in the auctions because some of the people on the DRMO side that code the stuff before it goes to GL are inexperiencied and improperly code things.

jasonjc

RE: EUC Time frame

The EUC you get can take some time but after that they start going faster. It's a big borther thing they what to be the only one to sell this stuff to the foren gov's/terroistis (like Iraq Iran the talaban) They don't what joe blow cutting in to there pie. :p

rumplecat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: EUC Time frame

Hey Jason, if one of these days I manage to find a 5 ton wrecker Memphis Equipment doesn't want could you walk me through what I will need to do to pick it up after it has been sitting for a year???
James G.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks