• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Drop Side Bed Supports

Barrman

I saw a pair of the turnbuckle things that go on the back of the drop side bed trucks on E-Bay a year or so ago and didn't buy them. I haven't seen any since. Does anyone here know of a source for these things?

Thanks

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You try TNJ Murray? I know they have a pile of dropside beds there, they might have a few junkers that they would be willing to pull them off of. Also check with John Winslow, same story.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Steve, while you are digging around for dropside parts, I need the complete Tbolt assys that secure the tailgate on mine. I'm using hooks like a regular bed now.

Crazyguypa

Kenny,
My dropside was missing the complete assembly on the rear driver side. The last guys who had it were using the chain hook. I had new T- bolts, and the plate with the chain made here at work and I have one of the machinists here working on making the spin on handle assembly. Hopefully he will get some time inbetween jobs at work and knock it out for me. How many did you need for your truck, all 4?

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just 2 Frank for the rear. If they can fab some up that would be fantastic as they are harder than chicken teeth to find.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks