• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Drove around a bit today...

quarkz

Supreme Galactic Cleric
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wow that is really steady from the days of mounting a cam-corder to one of the spots on my jeeps light bar.
Back then it would have sent the most experienced pilot into seizures.
Cool vid. Ya you need more light and maybe gunfire in the background.
What type of camera & mount?

Flea

By the way Mike,

I'm trying to work my schedule so me and the wife can come up for the VA rally. I need a few days off anyways! :lol:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Jeff, you have one of the talking mounts! I try to avoid use of my talking mount. BTW, the wrecker video, its that Chief?

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Flea said:
By the way Mike,

I'm trying to work my schedule so me and the wife can come up for the VA rally. I need a few days off anyways! :lol:
Cool beans! I'll add your name to the list of interested folks. Thanks, hope to see you there!

Capt.Marion

Wow, that works perfect! I recall seeing a Youtube video of a guy who mounted his camera up in the bed of his deuce. Was that you, or am I thinking of someone else?

oifvet

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Incredibly smooth ride! Looked like you were cooking right along. The camera didn't even shake when you went over the RxR tracks!

:driver: [thumbzup]