• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Drove Ray's "RAYZER" Deuce yesterday

stevegr

I drove Ray's Deuce yesterday. Thanks for letting me drive your Deuce Ray! My son and I are hooked on these trucks now! There's no turning back. Very nice truck Ray, nice job on the exhaust! The truck ran great and my son Tyler had a great time both riding in the truck and standing in the back of the truck with Ray's friend Chris. My son and I are really looking forward to picking up our M109A3. Sorry guys, I have no pics of this.

Greg

RAYZER

Greg drove my deuce yesterday! Greg and his 7 year old son met me out at televisionman007's house out in Geneva and we we all took a nice 10 mile ride on some paved back roads and dirt roads,Greg was like a pro driving and shifting! it was like he had been doing it forever and knew all about how things worked, i think he really did his homework! I found Greg to be a stand up guy and his son well behaved and both had a big grin on there faces when around the deuces! I meet the best kind of people in this hobby and im always willing to let someone new drive da deuce!

Ray:driver:

SixSpeed

Banned
We try to warn new members....they usually don't listen.

Glad you got to experience a Deuce first hand!

Hope to see you at the future Rallys!

progun

I had already bought mine but jimm1009 was kind enough to let me drive his. My son Evan and I had a blast! I might just need another deuce driving experience soon to quench my thirst while waiting for my truck!

cessnatwin

Rayzer is a first class guy and the example of what a steel soldier member should be! So is SETOYOTA to whom helped me today! Ray is a great guy! First class!

RANDYDIRT

So you have led another poor soul down the road to MV addiction.

You Sir are a pusher.....a Green Iron Pimp.....an enabler.....carry on.[thumbzup][thumbzup]

It's all over but the buying now for stevegr.
Green Iron Pimp LOL that would make a good forum handle for someone. You sir have the wit of a good comic.

stevegr

My son and I agree. Ray and televisionman007 are first class guys! Very helpfull and friendly. It was a pleasure to meet them!