• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Drums to the shooting range!

SuperchargedRS

I hate drums...I hate drums almost more then I hate pleather.
Well I got my "velour" seats for LMC, now all I have to do is get some nice disks in the back, I ran a search, but nothing came up? Well not nothing, but everything, went two pages in and didn’t see ANYTHING about "rear disk conversion"

So how do I go about this, can I just take the brakes off a XXX and bolt em' on??? I am not looking to get bent over on a "kit", so before I head off to the junk yard to help rid the world of another seat of drums...WHAT THE HECK TO I NEED TO PICK UP, and a tutorial or overview on the procedure would be appreciated if anyone knows how?

Thanks,
-SuperchargedRS

SuperchargedRS

Re: RE: Drums to the shooting range!

CCATLETT1984 said:
I just did it on my truck yesterday, have pics and will post a writeup after i get back from aberdeen.

AWSOME, thanks allot, I look formard to reading your post

-SuperchargedRS

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks