• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Dual trips - Colemans and Winslows

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Going on a scrapyard spree right before the Aberdeen trip. I will probably be hitting Winslow's next Monday, and Coleman's on Tuesday. If anyone has an order placed there that they want me to pick up and bring to Aberdeen, I can do that. OR, if you want me to look for anything specific, let me know that too.

Hey, if I wasn't unemployed, I wouldn't be able to go to junkyards at all. This lack of suitable work for me enables me to spend more time in my hobby!

cjtroutt

CW2 26 BDE HHC S6
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes I on look out for an CUCV door data plate for M1028A2 my old 86 driver door was hit
& some one scraped the door out befor I could remove it to reinstall on the new door.
Great help Thank You.
C J T

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks