• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Duces in Michigan 4 sale

hummer4x4guy

These trucks are located on M57 South side and about 2-3 miles west of M13
I dont have a phone # and didnt think to get the address :oops: but they are not hard to find sitting in front of the house you see in the pics. I do not know the owner or have any connection to these I just saw them when coming home from the Clare swap meet
Price in the window of the tanker said 1550.00 OBO and 5850 OBO for the other.
Joel

Attachments

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If the tanker runs, that's a sweet deal. Pull the tank, drop a cargo bed on, and you have a cheap offroad deuce you won't mind beating up...

Armada

Hey Joel, I know that guy! I used to work with him. His name is Joe. He's an old farmer, and quite the pack rat also. I remember when he bought the m35. IIRC he got it from a dealer in Indiana. It's been about 10 years now. I remember thinking he paid an ungodly amount of $$ for it too. At the time I thought that was the going rate. Maybe that's why his price is so high. I wish him luck.

hummer4x4guy

Hey Paul!
Yeah I saw em on the way home and I was thinking that was a heck of a lot of $ for the troop one. and the tanker looked as if it had a spare diesel can with a hose coming outa it and to the engine lol I would think 1K for either and id consider it but nothing more
Hope to meet up again with ya sometime (when im actually around) Loved the duce! I'm back on the road tomorrow for another 17 days or so..
joel

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks