• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Dude needs a wrecker transfer case

Blythewoodjoe

I just met a guy that needs a transfer case from an old wrecker. He looked at our M543 and it is not what he needs. He saw one in a 52 (?) Internation that would work, but he don't know what M number it was. He said it needs two rear PTO's to run the winches. Any of you guys know of a place other than SECO that might have something like this in the South East? I know nothing of 5 ton wreckers. He has bought from SECO before but can't afford to sell another kidney.

Joe Trapp

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
It sounds like an M62 wrecker. Mine is a 53 International. It has a T-case mounted pto that runs to a power divider. That is what splits the power to the hydraulic pump(boom rotation and winch) or spins the pto shaft for the rear winch. If it is something else, I am sorry for cluttering your post. I am not sure who would have M62 parts.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks