• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Duel Master

MATT

Does anyone have the NSN number for a master cylinder for a duel brake set up? Also, are the air packs the same for the single master cylinder set up?

Thanks

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
PN 5934071but can't find the NSN. Simex, a canadian company claims to have the master cylinder. Airpacks are both the same. Have you gone to the TM section and downloaded SMARPI9-2320-209-14P ? If not, I would suggest doing so.

MATT

Yes I went to the TM section but there are not any NSN numbers for this master cylinder. Any other sources?
THanls

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks