• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

DUKW in the Vancouver, WA. Veterans Day Parade

Steve Greenberg

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hello,
I took my DUKW in the Veterans Day parade in Vancouver, WA. today. They have their parade on the Saturday before Veterans Day. We had 10 MV's in the parade. The weather was great...NO rain!!! :roll:
I rather not use the Interstate bridge, so I took my DUKW across the Columbia River because I can! :roll:
I spoke to a few WWII submarine Vets. They are a very interesting group of guys.
Honor those Veterans.
Thanks,
Steve 8)
Here is a link to a short video:
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVmP0DQDXoQ[/media]

Attachments

rango

cool vid, and i think i woulda done the same thing in the river, lol heck i dont think you could keep me away from boat ramps and scaring people by driving my truck into the water:beer:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks