• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

E Bay M1031....................

SixSpeed

Banned
Holy crap, they really did paint EVERYTHING. Looks like they even painted right over some grime under the truck.

Put the spray gun down!

Gottlos

Former 95B Ft Sam Houston
Steel Soldiers Supporter
This guy has sold alot of military vehicles. Everyone that I've seen listed by him has had the same spray paint rebuild done to it. Just look at his EPay feedback. Click on the item description when you find a listing for a vehicle. Unbelievable.

maynard83

I know exactly where this place is even though I never knew he was there. I stop by at times at a cafe in the same center. Maybe I should go check them out. He also has a M35 up for sale.

Midnight Rider

Looks like he threw a black paint grenade in the interior. Same thing with the engine bay.

Is there anything that isn't painted on there? I'd be surprised if the windows would roll down or any of the controls actually work with all that paint in there.

GoldComet6

Yeah, I've seen his listings before too.

He does the same with M1009 Blazers - paints the whole inside one color! Including the door panels, floors and even the back side of the rear seat. Never understood why they would spray paint burgandy vinyl black. :cookoo:

Plus on some CUCVs, he's painted the engine area and frame the same color too.

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Two slave adapters, unique! Says there is no visible rust.........wonder why? The salesman from the "Black Paint Co." must like this guy a lot!

Cucvnut

I would still bid on it its no reserve and it would be a cool wheeling recovery rig.. but ya this dude sucks when it comes to paint who knows what you get under the fresh paint.... hundy does a much better job imo

WPNS421

I almost bought this truck, till I found one in the Chicago area that was actually cheaper and needs to be painted. The truck I have is complete with welder, gas generator , compressor and some tools. The truck on E-Bay is missing the speed governer that adjusts the RPM as required. He also quoted me a price of $900 - $1200 shipping frm CA to upper NY, hard to believe. Here is what I got for $1k less.

Attachments

b4thundr

I almost bought this truck, till I found one in the Chicago area that was actually cheaper and needs to be painted. The truck I have is complete with welder, gas generator , compressor and some tools. The truck on E-Bay is missing the speed governer that adjusts the RPM as required. He also quoted me a price of $900 - $1200 shipping frm CA to upper NY, hard to believe. Here is what I got for $1k less.
Yeah it sure is!!! lol it is missing the actuator!! (what goes on the motor) the control boxes are there lol