• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Edmond, OK Parade of Lights 12-1-11

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It's that time of year again to start thinking about the Holiday Season.

The City of Edmond, OK is once again having their Annual Holiday Parade of Lights.

Thursday Dec 1st, 2011 at 6:45pm

The Oklahoma Convoy has entered for the last two years and taken 2nd and 1st place each year.

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/mo-ok-ar-ks-tx-rally/43880-edmond-ok-parade-lights-12-03-09-a.html

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/upcoming-events/60191-edmond-ok-parade-lights-12-02-10-a.html

So Boys and Girls, start buying your lights, power inverters and inflatables. And don't forget your hot drinks.

I submitted our entry today.

Same schedule as last yesr. Meet at the Wal-Mart at I-35 and SE 15th ST at 5;00pm. Convoy to the staging area at 5:20 and the parade starts at 6:45.

Last edited:

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
So M813A1 and BigHank are the only ones joining me this year?

We are only two weeks out.

Last edited:

M813A1

Don't you Worry Tackette we will know our end up For you and will do a Good Job !!! Be Safe and have a Good Thanksgiving !!! God Speed !! [thumbzup][thumbzup]

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Everyone ready? Trucks all decorated? All your lights purchased?

Just two days away.

Cleptomaniac

Well the sister-in-law did pop but I managed to get out of going! So looks like im in! I have to go get some decorations and lights. Just got home from hunting.

OEFISHER

Sorry guys, going to have to back out of this one. Sicker than a dog and don't want to spread it around. Somebody get some pics so I can see what I missed.

Cleptomaniac

How decorated do the vehicles have to be? I can round up 2 CUCVs but have already spent too much on the deuce.... I mean we will do something on them but not all out.
Had just planned on taking the deuce but w/o OE may not hurt to have a couple more trucks.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks