• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

ELctrical Problems

sht2kll

Howdy: I was driving home in my M1008 tonight and I noticed something electrical might be burning (smell). I lost all lights, headlights, tail lights, dash, etc. even my blackout lights will not come on. It is like the electrical master switch burned up. I did not have much time to trouble shoot it, but the fuses were still good. The truck starts fine nd the alternators stiil work. Can anyone tell me if the is a relay on that switch? I will play with it tomorrow, but i was just trying draw off any experiance here that might help me to shorten the troubleshooting process. Thanks for any help. Tom

Crash_AF

The only place that I can find as a common circuit between the two systems (BO and Service) is the orange feed wire that runs from the center of the left light control switch and the fuse in the fuse box (the one above the lower flasher can) I'd start there.

Later,
Joe