• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Electric diagram for M34

reom34

Hi people.
My Reo M34 gas engine is in restore time yet.Now I am looking for a electric diagram for it.I have a new electric wire with numbres in each wire.I think a electric diagram will be a good help.

Thanks

Barrman

The manuals in the resource drop down at the top of the page have the wiring diagrams. You want the (1965) noted manuals.

I personally love the 9-8022 manual. Mine is a 1954 published book. It is basically a -10 and -20 combined into one book. Look for it on E-Bay or even pay the money at Portrayal Press for one. I keep mine under the seat of the Gasser at all times.

Are you looking for engine specific wires or the entire truck? There are only 3 to the engine is why I ask. Water, oil and coil.

reom34

Thanks for you reply.I have some doubts about how conecct some wires ( wires inside of the cab?.I need a complete diagram. I have some books but any diagram.
Thanks

Barrman

The 8022 deals with the older Gasser panel that had the breaker on the panel and electric air psi gauge. What wires exactly are you having trouble with? I don't have my stuff here at work, but I can look it up at home.