• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Electrical Connectors

cuba_pete

What information/resources can anyone provide for the electrical connectors on the driver's side floor of the M211?

My truck's connectors are corroded to the point of impossible disassembly. The only apparent electricals that work on my rig are the BO's, a couple of dash lights and it starts/runs...that's it. I have split/dry-rotted wiring on both sides of these connectors. I want to cut it all back/splice/repair/replace enough wiring to make it all work again and would also like to use a NOS type plug set.

I have access to just about every crimper known to man and have made up amphenol/bayonet/twist-lok/winchester/etc. connectors before. I just need to know what the p/n is for the connector assemblies and/or where to buy them.

I went through about 30 pages of threads so please don't ask me to search anymore. The search engine is not very discriminating on this site, although there was interesting reading along the way.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor

cuba_pete

not the Douglas connectors

I am not looking for the connectors under the dash. I am looking for the connectors just inside of the driver's side door on the floor. There are two mil-spec threaded aluminum barrel connectors about 1.5" in diameter.

I will post a pic when I get home.

nattieleather

Those are amphenol(sp?) connectors. There was a thread on here where someone rebuilt them.... if my memnory serves me. The M35 uses the same type connector to go from the cab to the rear harness also.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks