• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Electrical Part 1599225

wbdodgeiv

I moved the 24v bus bar on the firewall over one hole so I could free up a post to let me convert the 24v radio bus to 12v so I could put a typical HF radio in. When I was taking the cables off I found pn 1599225 between the 24v and ground busses and it’s jacked up. I couldn’t find it with search or google.

image.jpg
I assume it’s a filter of some sort. Based on how it looks it hasn’t been there for a while and nothing runs on the 24v besides the starter so I’m inclined to leave to not replace it, even if I could figure out what it was.

cucvrus

You don't need it. I am thinking it is radio noise suppression diode of some sort. But that is about all I think I know about it. I removed them from vehicles and tossed them away. Good Luck. I hope that helps. Be Safe.