• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

electrical plug for mog

6x6pinz

I am looking for the small (smaller than cigerette lighter) female plug on a Swiss 404 mog. Does anyone know exactly where this is? I have heard it is near the circuit breakers on the fire wall but was unable to find it. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks, Mike

Jones

Mine was in the left side face of the dash under a spring-loaded flip-up cover like an oil cup has. About the size of a quarter. There's also one on the outside front cowl for plugging in aux lights or the swingfire heater power cable; look in the vicinity of the headlights.

6x6pinz

Here's another question. Where does the blackout light connect into the electrical system. The Swiss Pizngauer has a connection already wired in to the blackout switch. Does the Unimog have similar place?
Thanks, Mike

Jones

Yep, mine was behind the grill on the driver's side. You'll find them in different places depending on whether the truck was in Swiss, German, French or NATO service.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks