• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Electronic light switch?

SEAFIRE

I've seen pictures on here of deuces with the newer "humvee type" electronic light switches installed in place of the 3 lever manual switch.

Does anyone have info on where to get these?

Thanks

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Yep, we've had a lot of discussion about these. Some will say they are nice to haves and others can't stand them and others will claim they are a safety hazard.

I never thought there was anything wrong with the old system and think this is just a gucci item we don't need to pay for.

Now that the can of worms is open again, be prepared for the fight to begin.

ida34

I hate to drop a "search" answer but we have fought this out in length before. I got one that was fried. I replaced the relays and it has worked fine for over two years. The three lever stays in the tool box just in case.

steelandcanvas

Look for them on eBay. Maybe try our site sponsor OD Iron. Try Jay at Saturn Surplus. I thought they were cool the first time I saw them, but with everything I've read about them, I would not put one in.