• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Elma WA Veterans Day Parade 11 Nov 2015

Amer-team

Hello Team, got a request in for this one today. If anyone is able to attend, their service is at 1100 and parade at 1300. Lunch will be provided for parade participants. The town is not big and neither is the parade, but they have heart there. The 1st Sgt and I did it a couple years ago and it was a nice event.

Think about it and put it on your long term calendar.

Attachments

Amer-team

Moderator, please take that file off. It loaded okay on my computer as a Word Doc, but for some reason it did not transfer right for me. Sorry.

Amer-team

Time to bump this one up. The order of the day still goes. 1100 for the Service and 1300 for the parade. Lunch to follow. I am going to be there. Vehicle depends on the weather. May go to Olympia and take in their morning service at the State Capital and then head over to Elma. Check the WDVA website for their calendar of events. There are some interesting Veteran oriented events coming up.
Hope to see you at Elma.

Amer-team

Well drat! I can't hardly find a parade closer for you to participate in. But we will keep working on it. 12 Dec will be the lighted tractor parade. We had 12 MV's last year. Would be happy to have you come up for that, bring the family. We meet at my house about 1400 are start decorating rigs.

Amer-team

Had three vehicles and the weather broke for the parade. 44 GPW, 43 1 1/2 Ton Chevy, and 84 M923. It was a nice small parade and appreciative group.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks