• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

End of Surplus sales? Received the attached today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ptg530C

If that was from GL. it is probably because the "president" determiines who gets rid of government surplus. With a new prez coming in, they probably want you to
tell your reps what a good job GL has done so that they will convince whoever wins the election to keep using GL.

CCATLETT1984

the president doesnt control what company gets the contract, seriously. Anything like that is first approved by the DoD and then goes before the Senate, would you guys please read before posting stuff like that.

HeadWizard

SF97's are not a problem and they are being issued at a pretty quick pace. My last 2 in Januaury took 8 business days each - even if I wasn't ready to go get the items.

Anyone got a trailer that can haul 3 tow tugs out of Chambersburg :shock:

Craig C

I was recently told by GL that it's more like 45 days and so far it's been almost 45 days and nothing. They say the same thing, it's coming, we are just a bit behind.

M543A2

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Like Mike said, I got a delayed SF97 in January. They are backlogged. I got tired of waiting and went to the Indiana license branch with my sale papers and police check of serial numbers form. They put it through with no problem because it was a government owned vehicle that had never been titled. I won't pay for an SF97 in the future.
Regards Marti

ptg530C

If the president doesnt control who sells then why does it change every time a new one is elected. I am just putting out there what I was told by GL in 2001.

Michael

It used to be said that Hilliary had an interest in the French company that first got the contract back when she was first lady. That company lost the bid when it came up for renewal but I think went into partnership with the new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks