• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Engine data plate question

dirtyfingernails

Could someone please post a picture of their Hercules multifuel engine data plate (the one to the right of the turbo? Mine is very faded and all I see is Hercules at the top and the numbers 2-90 stamped into it. Lower down is another number 3995322 which I'm guessing is a serial number for the unit. It looks like maybe a rebuild tag. Thanks!
Steve

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Kind of blurry, someone out there may have a better version.

Attachments

dirtyfingernails

The reason I asked for the photos is obvious in my picture. I can barely see Hercules and below it Multifuel. The the right is 2-90 and below a serial number is stamped in also. I noticed that none of these tags indicate which engine type you have. How do I determine that (i.e. is it an LDT 1C or 1D? etc). Is that data plate somewhere else? Thanks.
Steve

Attachments

dirtyfingernails

Crap I see it now on the other tags posted--the engine type that this. Sorry to have posted before looking more closely. Well, since I obviously can't read my data plate, is there another way to determine the engine type?

FormerNewMVGuy

Well on my plate the type of engine is the first number directly below where it says multifuel just to the left. And i belive they are all the same ,The tags that is .yours is just extremely worn off. If you zoom in on mine you can see wear it says model ldt 465 1D

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Directly under the first U in the word MULTIFUEL, is the 1C or1D designation(blank space with stamped info) As for which one you have, it don't really make any difference unless you need to do some major repairs on it. I think the head torque specification may be slightly different but that's all i can think of right now.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks