• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

engine destruct addendum

dmetalmiki

sorry for seperate post BUT..the "dreaded" Vanish when you click post" is in full swing! good job I saved the text. anyway here's the completion to the "saga".

Well that is as follows..(Without the mistakes/lack of forward thinking/stooopiditi!/old age/frusration/& or latteral thinkink! lol) 2 days and a few hours. comprised of ..jack up or lift front of truck..(Place safety stand in) Remove sump. Trepan hole for pipe fittings (or in my case 3 holes!! then fill 2!).Go get pipes and fittings (made up) (do em AGAIN the Correct length!)_Fit hydraulic pump & fittings to chassis and pipes and fittings to oil manifold and sump. Fit operating switch in cab and wire up. Test and..and we are in business. NO we aint! (yeah..well do it again a wire pulled off INSIDE the pump! (Shudd'a CHECKED BEFORE bolting it in tight)) ho hum..Ever so pleeezed NOW tho. and..ONE CAN be done in ONE (long!) DAY EASY!? NEXT TIME, & thats the time for my NEXT fit..on my M45 fire truck. and I will post.with pics...of course..