• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Engine stalls

CPAPPY

My M1028 stalls after you release the gas pedal . It run fine , at idle and driving down the road has good acceleration also , but if you let up on the pedal to quick it stalls, let up easy it stays running. Truck starts good in the cold weather also .:-x

southdave

Two things what I have heard.. one is crack in fuel line or bad fuel pump, and introducing aplug of air in the system, hence causing stalling..
the other is the Ip going bad...suction from the ip is sub par at idle speed and progress thoughout the power band.. I would try an electric pump and look for leaks my two cents,be mindful of fuel filter... that my two cents.. btw still have any pistons?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks