• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

EUC Approved!!!

m38inmaine

Received a letter from the Defense Logistics Agency yesterday reminding me of the regulations concerning the property I bid on. Today I checked my EUC status and it says approved :D Now just waiting for the paid invoice. So if you get a letter from DLA I suspect your approval will follow shortly. Can't wait to get rolling to PA to pick up the deuce!

Boatcarpenter

Go for it Mark!! Just to let you know I'm right off RT 101 east of Keene, NH. if you are rolling through and need anything. If you want my # I'll PM it to you.
BC

m38inmaine

It took 46 days for approval. There were several federal holidays in there so that may have slowed things down. This was event 2621, so anyone who is waiting from that sales event should be hearing something soon. I plan on picking it up Monday, and travel to Coleman's and Saturn as well. I will take plenty of pictures on the way home. Good luck to all still waiting on their EUC.

colyork

Give me a call when you get to the Maine turnpike.I'll buy you a cup of coffee At the kennebunk rest stop.I'll pm you my number.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks