• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

EUC being sent to Battlecreek...how much longer?

TAWL_BOY

I just got the letter from the Defense Logistics Agency. The one that says I can't sell crap to terrorists.
-how much closer am I?
-do I have to respond to this at all?

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
About one more week, and no you don't have to respond unless you really are selling to terrorists! In that case you'll need additional forms to fill out. Mine (first one) recently took twenty-five days, including weekends and revisions, start to finish.

TAWL_BOY

I got my paid in full invoices today. I was gonna be around the area where one of my lots was, but they're too busy till next Wed. The Jeep I won is on an unmanned base, and they don't know when I'll be able to pick it up.

I'm gonna be starting a job soon, and I want to get my stuff before I start.

I may be the current record holder for fastest first time EUC. 8 days (including weekends) from GL listing it as 'Sent to Battle Creek" to getting my Paid In Full invoice. Add one week to that if you account for the time it took GL acknowledging receipt and one revision needed. Man, I thought I'd have more time to get supplies together for the retrieval and to familiarize myself better with the manuals.

ragedracer

Offroadfabworks said:
im at 2 months and counting still on auction 3577. Got a customer getting very impatient and wants his truck ;).
Just an FYI - I got my paid in full on Tuesday from 3577. EUC was sent to BC on 9/19.

Maybe you're getting close!

rr

ps - I got my paid in full on Tuesday, and my DLA letter didn't arrive until today.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks