• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

EUC for private to private sale

50shooter

Do any of you guys who sell a MV to another private party down the road have them fill out an EUC or take any other applicable measures? I've got someone who wants to buy a deuce and I'm not sure if I can sell it to him like I would any other vehicle.

Thanks
Jason

Sephirothq

Part of the purpose of the EUC is to know who has what. If you have it titled in your name and then transfer the title to the new buyer you would have a way to sow where the truck went to.

Also you could just have them fill out a EUC and then keep a copy if you ever get asked about it.

As far as a having to file on before you sold it I don't think it works like that.

I have bought stuff off of GSA before and they don't require an EUC. Just something to keep in the back of your mind.

Michael

The EUC you signed states your obligations. Going on memory, I think it says you are obligated to notify the new buyer that they can not export it and you are obligated to keep records on who you sell it to. It doesn't tell you how to do those things.

TaylorTradingCo

no export

Speaking of selling rules, I had a guy call me from Miami who says he wants to buy some trucks to ship to Haiti. I told him I did not think that was possible, but that I would check.

I see that Eastern says they can export.

Is there some type of additional paperwork you can do to do that?

Derek Taylor

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Is there some type of additional paperwork you can do to do that?

Oh yeah there is... Cough up some $ for the privilige of exporting an ITAR item also...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks