• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

EUC Requirement for HEMTT?

dk8019

Got an email from GovPlanet last night saying that I need to complete an EUC on the truck I bought last year. Funny enough I completed an EUC at time of purchase, so I'm guessing this is targeted at those who recently got their trucks EUC free?

Jwade

Supporting Vendor
The DLA is reevaluating how they are coding things. What happened this time is they switched the code on those from Q to null on the 6th and then on the 8th switched it back to Q so it triggered them in the system as all need an EUC. Just ignore them its likely they are long term going to A. Our system is automated when they switch it triggers in our system. It causes a crap ton of work and issues on our end when they jack around with these things.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks