• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

EUC sent to Battle Creek

TACTICAL6

Okay guys I know you have all heard this question before, but!!!! My first EUC, how long will it take to get it back from Battle Creek? I know the GL canned answer of "may take up to 45 days" I got on the live help today, and of course they gave me the canned answer. But I know you guys deal with them frequently. What can I expect? I am traveling here in the next few weeks and don't want to have issues with pickups. It sounds like once your EUC comes back they don't give you much time to get it out. Do any of you have experience at the GL at Columbus, Ohio? Thanks in advance !!

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
My first EUC took twenty five days. Just made a pick up from Columbus this past Monday. I dealt with Cathy and Mike, they were veryhelpful.

TACTICAL6

received letter from DLA

EUC was sent to BC on 8 Oct, I just received the export letter from DLA today. Is that a sign that I will see a paid in full invoice soon?

sgtrisk

The status on mine (submitted to BC on 9 Oct) says "EUC submitted to Battle Creek," but I just chatted with GL and they said that it had been forwarded to DRMO for final aproval. I guess that's a good sign!

TACTICAL6

Invoice ready

Okay guys, can't believe it got the email my EUC cleared and my invoice is ready for download. Thats 15 days for a first time EUC. Now just have to schedule a pickup. Is there a time limit on how soon it has to picked up?l

Attachments

TACTICAL6

RE: Invoice ready

Oh what sucks is next week I am working in Ft Benning, so I will have to wait another week to pick up. So if anybody needs a preview at Benning let me know I will be glad to help.

ssgtwright-usmc

Im drooling over your M109A3.
I sent out my first of three EUC which GL received on 9/25 and then sent to Battle Creek on October 10th.
Still waiting for mine to get thru.
STE/ICE in Texas (5) that have to be shipped, M105A2 trailer (1) and a 6.2L diesel engine (1) and here I wait still in La La Land for Battle Creek.

dk8019

My first took right at 15 days from my M109A3, my M332 trailer I picked up earlier this week took only 7 days. GL seems to prefer email communications and attachments scanned in at high res. It makes their job easier compared to faxes, and typically a quicker turn around time is realized when edits are needed.

Sumoman

Old thread but I understand. As i look through these to answer my questions I see everyone has to deal with the same issues. its only been 7 days but I still am as much on edge as I was buying the darn thing waiting for the EUC to clear.