• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Eve Arrives Thanks To 98G!!!

archmark

"Eve Of Destruction" arrived at her new home last night at ±9:00 PM, thanks to the steady hand of 98G who towed her the 1167 miles from Pleasantville, OH to Waco, TX starting the day after Thanksgiving. ANYBODY who ever needs a recovery done or parts picked up or delivered can't do better than contacting Jonathan; HE BE 'DA MAN!!!

Eve and I can't thank you enough Jonathan...

Attachments

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Are you fixing to make a gun truck out of the 109, if so there ALREADY is a "Eve Of Destruction" gun truck

archmark

Possible Gun Truck...

Are you fixing to make a gun truck out of the 109, if so there ALREADY is a "Eve Of Destruction" gun truck
First I gotta line the box with Level IX fiberglass ballistic panels and sliding gun ports from Armortex all around and then make a road trip to a little gun shop located in Murfreesboro, TN to pick up a Barrett M107A1. Guess when I get all that done, I can call it anything I want...