• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Events around Dayton OH??

Jayco36REQS

Are there any events around Dayton OH?

If not, would anyone around Dayton be interested in doing a monthly, bi-weekly "cruise-in"? I used to go to the Quaker Steak and Lube bike night or car cruise-in night weekly... was a lot of fun! If we get some guys interested, I'd be happy to go talk to QSL to see what they think as well... I would think it could bring a decent crowd for them.

Thoughts anyone??

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Like I mentioned before, my wife has been talking to Quaker Steak about have a Thank You Foundation event over there but probably once a year to generate support for the troops.

It is more likely a fair weather type of thing. :)

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Military Vehicles= Fair Weather. That's funny. I guarantee if you folks assemble in the rain, JW4x4 will be right there in the thick of it.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I should have said warmer weather. You're still mad about the chili-mac aren't you? Does JW have a running truck yet?

:)

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I didn't know they weren't running. No hard feelings on the chili-mac. No chili-mac for you.

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I thought somebody from Cincy sent out a email about the coronation for some new moderator in Dayton for the first of the year, I didn't rsvp as I have outgrown my tux. :p

Attachments

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
How in the heck do you guys link the mod thread to events in Dayton?

Oh wait....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks