• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Everyone wants to drive the Deuce

FrankUSMC

I do not like cats, but the new farm came with.....yup, a cat.
I like military trucks and have had a couple hundred in my 25 plus years of collecting military trucks. I have a lot of canvas stored in the barn. Mice love canvas, I do not like mice.
A couple of days after we moved in, the cat, the one that was "part of the deal" for the new farm, brought me a very dead mouse. She showed me her "kill".
I had a nice talk with "the cat". At the end of our talk, she was now "on payroll".
Every morning at 0530, I feed her, and I feed her again at dark. She kills mice that eat and destroy my canvas.
She is still on payroll.
One of the few, Frank USMC RET

dcwilkie

Always wondered why certain people do not like cats. I like cats, dogs, horses, but not those "sock monkeys" you see at Cracker Barrel. They give me the creeps...:p

I have a cat (Sunny) that became ours after almost dying from a snake bite under his right front "armpit". He does EVERYTHING with me including following me wherever I go. He likes to put both front paws around my neck and nuzzle into my neck when I'm reading, watching TV, etc. Can be annoying, but rarely.
He's my model building buddy, vehicle work buddy, and my exploring buddy. I swear he would go to work with me if I'd let him. :-D
As of today, we have 4 cats and 2 dogs at our house. We also care for 3 more cats at Margaret's mother's house (her mom's 89 and can't get around too well).

PorscheTech911

hate to say it but my pet rabbit aka Steve Mcqueen does all that and is litter trained haha, he rides along and sometimes goes to work with me and keeps the office girls busy haha:razz: