• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Exhaust

Drock

Well before I had ah chance to install my turbo kit. I was driving around with the original old crusty system and 1 muffler fell off! It sounded like crap! I actually self tappered and wire hangered it on till I could get around to replacing the whole system. Another point, even if it did sound cool these trucks are already so loud as they are it would probably drive you nuts without ah muffler.

Last edited:

rsh4364

When I replaced my mufflers I went with Moroso Spiral flows in 3".Not very loud,everyone thinks theres a big block in it. Also has factory style 3" tailpipes.When I let it sit idleing its hilarious watching peoples double takes when they get to front of truck and realize its a diesel.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks