• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Exploded Diagrams of Axle Assemblies

BFR

Rocket Surgeon
Does anyone have exploded diagrams of the axles? I am primarily interested in the chunk, but am not willing to pull one, just to look around :wink:

gringeltaube

Staff Member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
BFR said:
I am primarily interested in the chunk...
What exactly do you want to see? Brg.#s or other part#s? I have several dis-assembled diff.chunks and parts laying around to take detailed pics and measurements, if you want.

G.

beaubeau

RE: Re: Exploded Diagrams of Axle Assemblies

Thanks alot DOGHEAD. I had all apart, and it all seams simple,but I wanted to be sure I did not miss anything. Like everything else I do, I read directions after I am done to see how much I screwed up. Phil

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Re: RE: Re: Exploded Diagrams of Axle Assemblies

beaubeau said:
Thanks alot DOGHEAD. I had all apart, and it all seams simple,but I wanted to be sure I did not miss anything. Like everything else I do, I read directions after I am done to see how much I screwed up. Phil
rofl Don't we all! And I never ask for directions when traveling either! :lol:

What you making there? post up some pics when your done, please!

beaubeau

RE: Re: RE: Re: Exploded Diagrams of Axle Assemblies

I have a Singled Deuce which I sold, and the guy wants Duels, so I must change them. This is A LOT of WORK!! I'll send some good pics later of another project. Phil

phataux

hey i cant get the link above to work and was wondering if you found what you were looking for? if so can you pm me what you found because i am looking for the exact thing