• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fab work needed...

goldneagle

I am working on rebuilding a Military 4" diaphragm pump. I managed to install a replacement carburetor and new fuel tank. We got it running on one cylinder until the tuneup parts arrive from Saturn. The only thing i need now is to replace the discharge port including the check valve. I already ordered the 45 degree L that is needed for the project. I will use part of a mudflap for the check valve itself. I need to buy a mudflap the is reinforced to do it right.

I need someone to cut a piece of 1/2" plate steel to 8-3/4" by 7-1/4" and cut a 6-1/4" diameter hole out of the center. I could also use a 1/4" thick piece cut 6" diameter with a 4" diameter hole in the center of it.

I could probably do the 1/4" myself but it would be a lot of trouble. The 1/2" stock I have no tools to cut.

I know there are plenty of members out there with either plasma cutters of torch set that can do quick work out of it.

Please PM me if you can help me out.:grd:

goldneagle

Looks like FRODO is gonna take care of these for me! Thank You Frodo in advance for your help! You are a real troop as PB would say.:grd:[thumbzup][thumbzup]

goldneagle

Well I got the parts from FRODO and was able to use them to fabricate a new discharge port on the 4" diaphragm pump. I finished the pump this weekend and posted it for sale on Ebay. Here are some pictures of the pump.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks