• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

fair price for m35a2

deuceman51

I found a guy who has a whistler M35a2, air shift transfer, winch, gunner hard top, troop racks, 70% matching tires, some light rust and is supposidly a good runner that needs nothing. The truck has around 40,000 miles on it also. I was wondering what a fair price for a truck like that is nowdays and also with 40,000 miles on the truck is that starting to really get up there in miles as far as when they usually have trouble? All I have is GMC gassers and I don't know a ton about the multifuel, but I have wanted an M35a2 for quite some time. Thanks in advance.

acetomatoco

What is a gunner hardtop? Haven't seen that since closed cab ww2 units....From a dealer with some sort of a warranty the price quoted is OK.. at an auction I would give $2500... heater? spare tire ? etc.

deuceman51

The gunner hardtop is a hard top cab with a hole in the roof and a cover similar to that of the M548 tracked vehicles. It has spare tire with it and the heater also. Doesn't look too bad, but not sure about the miles on it. I will have to get a hour meter reading.