• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fall dirtbag 2012, blame The Recorder...

deuceaid

Banned
I saw Jims 4th of july video the other day,

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrmb1CMvO7k[/media]

,, and have felt very compelled to go to the fall 2012 camp dirtbag....Any convoys going that way?, any dates on the event?

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nope, not gonna happen. I have way too much on my plate to organize.

WillWagner

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You or anyone else may do what they want, it's a free desert...sort of. Just, if you or whoever doesn't mind, please think of another name 'cause the reason it was named Dirtbag is because the original people that started are a bunch of....well, Dirtbags!

Try something like Red Power Ranger Hideout.

That was a joke boys :razz: poking at one of the goofs that was at the last one. Who was that?

Last edited:

WillWagner

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
That's a start. Plus, I am in the books wit BLM and SB Sheriff as the POC for that event.

deuceaid

Banned
You or anyone else may do what they want, it's a free desert...sort of. Just, if you or whoever doesn't mind, please think of another name 'cause the reason it was named Dirtbag is because the original people that started are a bunch of....well, Dirtbags!

Try something like Red Power Ranger Hideout.

That was a joke boys :razz: poking at one of the goofs that was at the last one. Who was that?
so your looking for something like " StarTrek Uranus Rangers friEndly slumber party"..:evil:......:p...

not gonna happen here..