• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fastest First time EUC Ever?

olewhiskey

Received my first time EUC in 8 days. Seems very fast, are EUCs going out faster than I thought, or across the board , or is this anomalous ?

Last edited:

BadMastard

Mine was pretty fast too. I'm actually thinking they may have a system that now tracks that, and have to worry about it. Also, fewer EUC's might be a factor. But who knows, it might just be they got a new boss who is one of our SS members. If so, thanks boss!

chicklin

I think if the budgets cuts go through the amount of material on GOV-L will pick up...?
I was thinking the amount of stuff on GL might decrease. The idea being that they would hang on to their trucks longer b/c they wouldn't be able to buy replacements. But, then again, when has the government ever done anything logical.

olewhiskey

I was thinking the amount of stuff on GL might decrease. The idea being that they would hang on to their trucks longer b/c they wouldn't be able to buy replacements. But, then again, when has the government ever done anything logical.
Possibly correct , but with fewer bases and personnel, If they are dumping trucks they paid $56K for like the A3s, I doubt they want to hold onto all the other inventory they have. They can hang onto B52s for 60 years until somebody decides they aren't "green" enough and dump them, probably the same rationale for the older trucks that are still quite serviceable.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks